Today’s Daily Prompt says
A writer once said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” If this is true, which five people would you like to spend your time with?
This is really really tough for me….because I have so many wonderful people in my life….just picking 5 among them is really difficult but let me still try….
1. My nephew Chittransh….He is 5 years old…full of energy….has a wonderful photographic memory and an amazing urge to explore new things…I wish I could get a percentage of that from him….Spending time with him is always so much fun….
2. My husband Rahul…..for his childish innocence even at this age….. i am astound by his childish behavior most of the times….when I see him roll over laughing…..or his excitement when he gets something he wants…..
3. My teacher Dr. Amit Garg for his fantastic way of dealing people….. he has this amazing quality of getting things done so easily out of people without showing any anger or an upsetting mood….it seems everybody falls into his words by their own will and does what he wants them to….
4. My father, Mr. J.P. Sharma for his amazing dedication towards his work and the perfection with which he looks forward to any task in his hand….even if it is a tiny job of sending a mail through post….he just ensures everything is in place….
5. And last but not the least…my own self….for the quality of holding on to people in my life….for the quality of being able to motivate and connect with people of almost every age….
If I can be an average of all these people…I would be extremely happy…though I already feel I have learnt a lot from all of them and somewhere or the other my actions reflect their qualities at times….I am so happy to have them in my life….
Thank you god for letting them be a part of my life and not only them but people I could not mention here but mean a lot lot to me…..